Space Hotels: unity is strength.
Sharing information at the heart of new services.
Space Supranational Hotels was founded in 1974 by 5 Italian hoteliers and a further 25 from Amsterdam, London, Paris and Zurich. From the outset, the company equipped itself with an innovative reservation centre to offer its customers a fast, flexible and professional service. Nowadays the company boasts a network of hotels (consisting of 1,000 hotels in 65 countries worldwide: in Italy, over 100 hotels in over 60 Italian cities) that offer a warm welcome, comfort, professionalism, personality and quality of the highest level.
The needs of Space Hotels
- for direct use oriented to the "core business" of Space Hotels.
- to offer services that add value for associates or third party users
to create a network-community capable of using shared services and collecting and interpreting a critical mass of uniform data, in order to create synergies and economies of scale
Guidelines of our Space Hotels project
We provided a tool for:
- interface with Supernational and, successively, Pegasus
- call centre to collect reservations via telephone
- sales through the booking engine (proprietary)
- management and optimisation of the sales network
- back office to and for associates
- back office for accounting activities
- sharing all available data
- business intelligence tools (star report)
- Manages non-successful requests
- Manages rates, agreements, commissions and allotments
- Manages customer preferences
The database is used for