Scrigno CRM & Marketing
Nowadays, structures operating in the tourism and hospitality sector must aim for customer loyalty and attempt to increase their market share, given the increasing competition they face combined with recurring downturns in the international tourism demand.
In order to achieve this aim, your company must learn to understand and satisfy the needs of its customers, be they effective or potential, single or business customers.
You need to call customers by name, imagine their needs beforehand, analyse their sociological motives and reasons for buying, offer them solutions that may satisfy their needs.
Moreover, if you have a sales team working for you, it is important to monitor its results, activities and negotiations.
The CRM module is the ideal tool for putting your marketing strategies into practice.
Features and advantages:
- perform actions on individual and potential customers, companies or agencies using external database and identifying customer segments that match multiple selection criteria
- carry out e-mail marketing campaings to thousands of potential customers with a few clicks and automatically record the initiative on each customer’s datasheet
- verify the effectiveness of e-mail marketing campaings
Why you should choose it
- correct profiling of customer base by de-duplicating master records
- using data in the Customer Database to plan and launch campaigns and initiatives aimed at target segments of individual customers, companies and agencies in a simple, automated way
- launch campaigns and targeted initiatives on master records of potential customers supplied by third parties in a simple, automated way