Scrigno MICE Management
Regarding congress activities, it is possible to print out all the service orders subdivided according to the department, including the list of activities to be carried out (coffee breaks, equipment, booking of translation services, etc.).
Features and advantages:
- Versatile: it allows for managing all the services and facilities that are reservable on an hour-basis (rooms, garages, beach umbrellas, sports facilities)
- Complete: regarding congresses, it allows for managing the events calendar, room layout, requests for equipment and support staff; it transmits data to other departments involved (housekeeping staff, food & beverage dept., etc.)
- Interfaced: it shares data with the booking system and other departments, facilitating successive customer profiling
For MICE department
The MICE department can:
- ♦ manage the calendar and reserve rooms and facilities on an hour-basis
- ♦ reserve any equipment required
- ♦ indicate the room layout
- ♦ transmit service orders to the various departments (housekeeping staff, food & beverage department)
- ♦ share information with that arriving from the booking system (reservations, customer master records, sales and product policies, reports) and with that collected by the other departments of the group/structure, with the aim of improving the service and profiling users in terms of cross-selling and up-selling.
For facilities reserved on an "hour-basis" *
* e.g. beach umbrellas and huts, garages, spaces reserved for wellness, sports facilities
- ♦ manage the calendar and reserve facilities and equipment on an hour-basis.
- ♦ associate connected services to the booking